Meet the Team
The majority of the partners in Alexander JLO (AJLO) previously worked in the City of London before coming together at the centre of London Docklands. The Senior Partner retains his links with the City as a Freeman of the City of London. The firm is the longest established Solicitors’ practice in London Docklands.
Alexander JLO is delighted to be listed in the Good Lawyer Guide for a number of areas. View our entry here.
We have 35 talented staff. Our team consists of many specialists capable of dealing with a diverse range of issues. Amongst them are the following:
- Peter Johnson, Senior Partner, is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, Accredited Law Society Family Specialist and a member of Resolution. View Peter's entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Paul Outhwaite is a solicitor and Head of the Property Department. View Paul's entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Daniel Mills, Partner, is a property specialist. View Daniel's entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Lyn Brooks is a conveyancing manager and head of department at Highams Park.
- Aasima Riaz, Partner, is a property specialist. View Aasima's entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Terina Farnan, solicitor is an Advanced Member of the Family Law Panel. View Terina’s entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Kelly Rolls is head of the Debt Recovery team.
- Mary Spiteri-Panayi is a conveyancing manager at the Docklands office.
We would be delighted to offer a free initial appointment but are unable to assist with Legal Aid applications.