The majority of the partners in Alexander JLO (AJLO) previously worked in the City of London before coming together at the centre of London Docklands. The Senior Partner retains his links with the City as a Freeman of the City of London. The firm is the longest established Solicitors’ practice in London Docklands.
Alexander JLO is delighted to be listed in the Good Lawyer Guide for a number of areas. View our entry here.
We have 50 talented staff. Our team consists of many specialists capable of dealing with a diverse range of issues. Amongst them are the following:
- Peter Johnson, Senior Partner, is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, Accredited Law Society Family Specialist and a member of Resolution. View Peter’s entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Daniel Mills, Partner, is a property specialist and head of property. View Daniel’s entry at the Good Lawyer Guide.
- Matthew Johnson, Partner and property specialist. Head of business development.
- Nazima Chowdhury, Partner and property specialist.
- Boray Izzet, Partner and property specialist
- Guy Wilton, a Lawyer in the litigation team who trained as a barrister before joining the firm.
- Lyn Brooks, a highly experienced conveyancing manager at the Docklands office.
- Mary Spiteri-Panayi, a highly experienced conveyancing manager at the Docklands office.
- Priti Jobanputra, Solicitor and property specialist.
- Valerie Tunstall, Licensed Conveyancer and head of the post completion department.
- Martha Holland, Solicitor and a litigation specialist.
- Faezeh Momeni, Chief cashier.
- Rabiya Begum, Head of new client services.
- Sabina Postolache, Solicitor and property specialist.
- Richard Albrecht, Archivist.
- Daniel Torres, Consultant tax planner.
- Rahana Rahman, Paralegal and property specialist.
- Ash Hamrahian, Specialist paralegal in residential conveyancing.
We would be delighted to offer a free initial appointment but are unable to assist with Legal Aid applications.